- Create long and short contracts
- Terminate/Close a contract
- Partly close a contract
- Roll/extend a contract
- Print out contract documents (contract/closing receipt/term changes)
- Sign contracts
- Monitor open contracts
- Search through old contracts
- P/L in real time
KODIAK Derivatives currently supports Forward Contracts: short and long equity and fixed Income.
- Short / Long
- Icelandic bonds
- With cash flow calculations
- Icelandic equity
Front office is responsible for the creation and booking of Forward Contracts.
Financial institutions are obliged to withhold tax on behalf of some clients. The KODIAK Forward system calculates the tax that can be transferred into an accounting system.
KODIAK Forwards integrates with the KODIAK Oms. KODIAK Oms allows users to allocate a client order as a Forward Contract. Once allocated the KODIAK Oms creates a allocation in the back office and in KODIAK Forwards.
- Receives allocations from KODIAK Oms
- Restful API for integration with 3rd party systems
- Local MsSQL database
The Kodiak Forwards has special accounting database tables that can be populated with the banks service fees and revenues.
The KODIAK Forwards fulfills the FME TRS requirements and can be sent automatically to the FME every day.